Fun Facts on Foods
* Wisconsin is the state that produces the majority of cranberries, growing more than 300 million pounds per year. That's as much as 25,000 elephants weigh!
* 6 out of every 10 apples consumed are grown in Washington state.
* The average person eats nearly 254 eggs per year.
* Lemons contain more sugar than strawberries.
* Ice cream originates from China.
* Fish has traditionally been paired with slices of lemon since the Middle Ages. Back then people believed the fruit's acidic juices would dissolve any bones accidentally swallowed.
* The fat on raw steak or chicken, slices off super easily if the meat is partially frozen.
* There are 1,200 varieties of watermelon.
* Formaldehyde is the stinky liquid that’s used to preserve dead laboratory animals. This chemical is
what used in the artificial sweetener,
* The only continent that does not have a McDonald’s is Antarctica.
* The MacDonald's in India makes its burgers with mutton rather than beef.
* The founder of Mc Donalds did not have money even to buy a single meal a day till he was 28 years old.
* There are about 100,000 bacteria in one litre of drinking water
* You're More Likely To Be Hungry If You're Cold!
* A portion of the water you drink has already been drunk by someone else
* Peanuts are used in the manufacture of dynamite and explosives.