Facts On Water / Coffee
* Roughly 70 percent of an adult’s body is made up of water.
* Drinking too much water too quickly can lead to water intoxication. Water intoxication occurs when
water dilutes the sodium level in the bloodstream and causes an imbalance of water in the brain.
* Soft drinks, coffee, and tea, while made up almost entirely of water, also contain caffeine. Caffeine
can act as a mild diuretic, preventing water from traveling to necessary locations in the body.
* By the time a person feels thirsty, his or her body has lost over 1 % of its total water amount.
* A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
* For a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
* Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
* Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
Hot Water Freezes Faster Than Cold Water
Fill one with hot water and the other one with cold water, and put them in the freezer. The hot one
would be frozen before the cold one.
Make Instant Snow with Boiling Water
Did you know,when you throw boiling water to the air in subzero weather you get Instant snow.
Interestingly, it only works with boiling hot water
Facts On Coffee
* Drinking a single cup of coffee that has been brewing for 20 minutes provides the body with 300 phytochemicals which act as antioxidants and stay in the body for up to a month.
* Coffee has been used as a beverage for over 700 years.
* More than 20 million people worldwide, work in the coffee industry.
* It takes 40 coffee beans to make an espresso
* Caffeine, which is found in coffee, increases the effect of some painkillers, especially aspirin and paracetamol.
* A coffee tree lives around 60 - 70 years
* One coffee tree yields less than half a kilo of coffee per year.
* Worldwide, more 1400 millions cups of coffee are drunk every day.
* Black coffee with no sugar contains no calories.