* In the mood for fast food? An average person will consume 12 hairs in their fast food annually.
* Need to use the bathroom? When a person pees, a small deposit of urine enters the mouth through the saliva glands.
* House flies go to the bathroom roughly every 4.5 minutes. Think about that next time you see one fly on your delicious dinner.
* When we sleep we are the most relaxed and at peace. Who would've thought that while you are snoozing you were inhaling minute bugs! In a years time, humans on average will consume 14 insects in there sleep.
* Our mouth is the most unsanitary part of your whole body. More than 100 million microcreatures live in your mouth at one time.
* Urine is the more pure than distilled water, as it does not contain any bacteria.
* 50% of women and 90% of men don’t wash there hands after using the bathroom unless someone is watching them.
* If you swim in a public pool for an hour you will intake 1 1/2 liters of urine on average, so do keep your mouth shut when you swim.
* If your body's natural defenses failed, the bacteria in your gut would consume you within 48 hours, literally eating you from the inside out.
* Your kitchen sponge contains more bacteria than your toilet.