Facts On Women
* A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn’t give her coffee.
*The average number of items in a typical woman’s bathroom is 437. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.
* When a woman yawns she covers her mouth with the palm of her hand, not with a fist.
* After taking a bath, a woman grabs a towel and makes a turban on her head from it, at least for one minute. The reasons of such a weird Oriental ritual are unknown.
* Men can read smaller print than women can, Women can hear better.
* Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can hear them.
* What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers have in common? - All were invented by women.
Facts On Wine
* There are approximately 20 million acres of grapes planted across the world; thanks to this number, grapes are ranked as the world’s number one fruit crop
* Wine is considered more complex than blood serum it has so many organic chemical compounds.
* A glass of wine ( about 4 oz. ) contains about 85 calories.
* Over 10,000 varieties of wine grapes exist on earth.
* If you open a bottle of wine then place it in the fridge, it lasts 6 -16 times longer than if you left it at room temperature.
* People who drink two glasses of wine a day are more active
* Except for the Book of Jonah , rest of the entire Biblical Old Testament talks about the wine.
* Drinking wine regularly helps you stay fit and healthy. It has also been found that drinking wine reduces the risk of gum diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, stroke and heart diseases.
* Make sure you never store wine in the kitchen because it is warm, and thus not an ideal place to store it.
* wine can lower your bad cholesterol, increase your good cholesterol, lower your blood pressure, increase your bone density, reduce your chances of having kidney stones and increase your memory.
* During the fermentation process, the sugar in the juice becomes ethanol or alcohol. Therefore, technically wine is water, alcohol and organic chemicals.